just for smokin' bubala!
Chocolate Trip Cookies
Bakers Check List
(Stuff you will need to complete this mission.)
- Box of cookie mix.
Preferably one that requires you to add butter or oil
and egg(s). Avoid the mixes that only need water.
My brand of choice is “Ghirardelli” Chocolate Chip –
Premium Cookie Mix.
- blender, coffee grinder or
a mortar & pestle
- big mixing bowl
- two small sauce pans
- 8 ounces of butter
- One half ounce of pot
- Most recipes will call for an
- Cookie sheets or tin foil
- Big spoon or ladle
Step One: Put some inspirational music on. Light a
candle or two and fire up a nugget to celebrate the task at
Step Two: Make some Pot Butter.
- Grind one half ounce (14 grams) of
the best weed you can get your hands on.
- You can grind weed in a blender, a
coffee grinder or use a mortar & pestle. Any number of
methods will get you there.
Step Three: Bring 8 oz of butter to a boil &
- Add the pot and stir thoroughly.
- Raise the heat & bring the mixture
to a low boil.
- Stir regularly for 12 – 15 minutes
at a low boil. Remove from heat.
Step Four: Pour mixture through a strainer into
- Let all the butter drip into the
second pan. Using the back of a big spoon or ladle apply
pressure on the weed that is in the strainer to extract
as much of the butter as possible.
- You want to get as much butter and
as little pot as you can into the second pan but the pot
that gets through will not hurt the recipe at all so
don’t stress about it and just proceed to the next step.
Step Five: Buy cookie mix (see bakers check list above).
- Mix ingredients according to box
instructions on cookie mix. You will be using the pot
butter in place of regular butter or oil (or water) that
the recipe calls for. Don’t substitute the Pot Butter
for the egg(s) if the recipe calls for an egg always add
- Use all 8 oz of the Pot Butter
regardless of how many ounces the recipe calls for.
- After Mixing the ingredients in a
big bowl, roll the batter into about 20 small balls (an
inch in diameter). Be sure to leave ample space between
each cookie ball when placing them on a slightly greased
baking pan - at least an inch + on all sides of each
- Bake According to box & check
- Remember you’re probably already
Step Six: Chill those cookies out.
- Remove cookie pan from the oven
and let the cookies stand for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes slide a spatula
under each cookie to loosen from the pan - then let cool
for another 5 minutes.
Step Seven: Enjoy.
to go to the next recipe.